Westminster Venue Collection announces new board member
Westminster Venue Collection, which features 34 members all based in London’s iconic City of Westminster, has appointed Andrew Waller to its board of directors.Read More
Westminster Venue Collection is proud to announce seven of its members have reached the final of the London Venue Awards.
• Best Historic Venue or Livery Hall: RSA House
• Best Venue Customer Service – 300+ attendees, theatre style: One Great George Street
• Best Catering at a Venue: Prince Philip House and The Royal Society
• Best London Event Venue – under 1,000 attendees: RIBA and RSA House
• Best London Event / Exhibition Venue – 1,000+ attendees: QEII Centre
• Best Private Dining Venue: Institute of Contemporary Arts
• Best Party Venue: Institute of Contemporary Arts
• Best Venue for Employing Women and Gender Equality: Prince Philip House and RIBA
• Most Versatile London Venue – 1,000+ attendees: QEII Centre
The London Venue Awards recognise excellence and exceptional achievement by venues in London.
A panel of 30 judges will now decide on the category winners, plus bronze and silver awards winners, which will be revealed at the awards ceremony on Friday, 5 October at the Hurlingham Club in London.
Hire prestigious, unique and unusual London venues and facilities with Westminster Venue Collection.Read More
The Westminster Venue Collection’s venues range from fashionable townhouses and private members’ clubs, to luxury hotels, celebrated attractions, historic institutes and societies.Read More