Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that the information supplied on this site is accurate, it is subject to change from time to time. The Westminster Collection will not accept any liability for any loss or damage which may be incurred by any person acting in reliance on the information. Readers are responsible for making their own assessments of the matters discussed and are advised to verify all relevant representations, statements and information before acting on any information contained in, or in connection with this site.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Westminster Venue Collection is a collection of exhibition spaces, museums, auditoria, conference rooms and banqueting halls whose members have come together to promote the benefits of holding events in Westminster.
We will process your personal information in order to provide you with access to our products and services. We process this information as prescribed in our products and services terms and conditions and in order to comply with any legal or statutory obligations that we may have.
This may include contacting you about our services by phone and/or direct marketing.
Your information will be stored securely on our individual member organisation’s systems, with data stored in the UK and Europe. This storage will include the use of our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) databases, file stores, finance systems and email accounts. Westminster Venue Collection has additional security measures in place which include adherence to PCI-DSS standards and password policies. We also provide all staff with training on the principles of GDPR and data security.
We may also share your data with companies who help us provide our services, including our IT service providers who store backup data and companies who assist with our marketing.
We will keep your data for the period in which you are engaged with us and retain a full record of your details for a minimum of up to two years thereafter to comply with our legal obligations.
Where processing of your personal data is based on consent, you can withdraw that consent at any time. You have the following rights and can exercise these at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To request access to personal information held about you;
- To ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes;
- To ask us not to process your personal data where it is processed on the basis of legitimate interests provided that there are no compelling reasons for that processing;
- To ask for the information we hold about you to be rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- To ask for data to be erased provided that the personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, you withdraw consent (if the legal basis for processing is consent)
- To ask for the processing of that information to be restricted if the accuracy of that data is contested, the processing is unlawful, the personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or you exercise your right to object
- To ask for data portability if the processing is carried out by automated means and the legal basis for processing is consent or contract.
Should you have any issues or concerns in relation to your personal data, or wish to notify us of inaccurate, please contact us by emailing email@example.com or telephone our data processors on 01483 740747.
If you are not satisfied with the way we process your personal data you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) in the UK, at any time. The ICO’s contact details are available here: https://ico.org.uk/concerns/
For the purposes of data protection legislation, each Westminster Venue Collection partner is a data controller in their own right.