With all things glistening at this year’s WVC annual showcase, the best of Westminster is waiting to be discovered with 34 fabulous venues to explore and an array of spectacular prizes to be won.
On Monday, 29 October, between 6.30-9pm, BAFTA 195 Piccadilly is the place to be for event professionals wanting to unlock the infinite potential of Westminster’s finest venues.
Whether planning a conference, exhibition, wedding reception or more, there’s a multitude of hosting opportunities in Westminster’s hidden gems, from fashionable townhouses to luxury hotels and beyond.
Guests will be invited to collect 12 stickers from different member venues throughout the evening for the chance to win a series of amazing prizes, including:
• Six tickets to the Alexandra Palace Fireworks Festival from Cavendish Venues
• Ice Bar tickets for two with drinks from Church House Westminster
• Dinner for two with a bottle of house wine in Art St Kitchen Restaurant, Doubletree by Hilton London – Westminster
• Champagne afternoon tea for four with views over the Thames & London skyline in the Faraday Centre Brasserie, IET London: Savoy Place
• Afternoon tea for two aboard one of Bateaux London’s vessels
• Overnight stay for up to four people at Imperial Venues’ 170 Queen’s Gate two-bedroom apartment in South Kensington
• Lunch for two with a bottle of wine at Brasserie One Restaurant, One Great George Street
• An M&S hamper donated by 110 Rochester Row
• Dinner for two with a glass of champagne at 8 Northumberland Avenue
Hire prestigious, unique and unusual London venues and facilities with Westminster Venue Collection.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.