We’re delighted to welcome you to the new IET London: Savoy Place after its reopening in November 2015. The venue’s first major structural reconfiguration of facilities and services in 30 years sees a complete overhaul of this much loved location. What hasn’t changed though is its renowned first-class customer service, all-inclusive pricing and innovative, top-notch event catering.
So what’s new?
– Significant enhancement in capacities, including increasing the Riverside Suite by over 25%
– Brand new event spaces, including a new theatre and reconfigured reception rooms
– Cutting-edge IT, AV and wireless connectivity
– New lifts from the main reception lobby and improved disabled access in all areas
– Reconfigured floor space to optimise panoramic views of the Thames
– Roof Terrace available for private events
The extensive transformation secures IET London: Savoy Place as the premier event and meeting destination in Central London.
You can find out more about the new venue on their refurbishment website.