Based in the heart of the West End, BAFTA 195 Piccadilly is the ideal central location for a festive celebration.
BAFTA 195 Piccadilly’s Christmas package is designed around a dinner taking place in the glories of the David Lean Room and Foyer Bar. A screening of a Christmas blockbuster of your favourite festive or heritage film can also be added to your package, along with a selection of BAFTA masterclasses including cocktail making and champagne tasting.
Christmas Package: from £99.00 +vat per person (based on a minimum of 100 people*)
- Exclusive room hire of the David Lean Room and Foyer Bar from 18.00 until midnight
- A three-course seated dinner curated by Anton Manganaro with Fortnum and Mason tea, filter coffee, homemade petites fours, pralines by Hotel Chocolate and homemade mini mince pies
- Half a bottle of wine per person during the meal
- Half a bottle of water per person during the meal
- Uplighters around the room to colour-wash the space
- Perspex gilt chairs with black seat pads, black linen and tea light candles on the tables
- A dedicated projectionist, projector, lecterns, mics and PA system for any evening speeches, awards or presentations
- Plasma screens for showing Christmas films or classic movies in keeping with the décor
- A dedicated Banqueting Manager, highly skilled event staff and cloakroom attendant throughout the event
- Complimentary wi-fi
- Discretionary service charge
*For numbers less than 100 people please contact your event manager who will happily send you a tailor-made quote
All Christmas enquiries can be tailor-made to your requirements and budgets, so please ask the events team for further details.
For more information or to book please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7292 5860.Venue Details